There’s a lot to consider when choosing the right pair of earrings for men. The most important thing is ensuring that they are compatible with your outfit and personal style. Here are some tips on how to choose the right earrings for men:
• Consider your facial features: Men’s earrings should balance out your face, so take into account your overall facial shape and features when making a selection. For example, if you have a rounder face, avoid small or thin hoop earrings and instead opt for something more substantial. On the other hand, those with angular features might want to stick with smaller designs such as studs or diamond-encrusted cuffs.
• Think about what occasions you will be wearing them: If you plan on mostly wearing formal attire, then avoid flashy statement pieces in favor of simpler designs like basic hoops or circles. However, if you generally dress down or prefer casual styles, feel free to experiment with more trendsetting looks like chains or tribal motifs.
• Match the metal color to clothing accents: A general rule of thumb is to match metals; in other words, try to select Jewelry that has the same color tone as your clothing. For example, if you’re wearing a silver dress, go with silver jewelry; gold with gold; and so on.
• Mixing metals can look great too: If you want to take a risk and mix different colors of metal together, just make sure it still looks coordinated. Two safe combinations are all-gold or all-silver outfits paired with mixed-metal earrings, bracelets, etc.; or earthy tones like olive green or beige matched with rose gold accents.
Men’s designer earrings
There are a variety of men’s designer earrings on the market today. While many people think that only women can wear earrings, there are now a plethora of styles available for men as well. From simple studs to dangling chains, there is an option for everyone. Whatever your style, you can find the perfect pair of earrings to suit it. So don’t be afraid to rock some bling and add some personality to your look with some stylish men’s designer earrings!
What earrings should a guy wear?
There is no definitive answer when it comes to what earrings a guy should wear. The best option is usually to go with something classic and understated, such as small studs or hoops. That said, there are plenty of different styles and designs that can work well for men, so feel free to be creative! Some other popular options include:
• Dangle Earrings – These are perfect for guys who want something unique and eye-catching. Dangles come in all shapes and sizes, from simple chains or feathers to intricate designs made from precious stones.
• Cufflinks – A great way to add some personality (and a touch of class) to your outfit is by using cufflinks instead of standard buttons on your shirt sleeves. There are tons of different styles available, so you’re sure to find the perfect pair for any occasion.
• Chandelier Earrings – If you really want to make a statement, chandelier earrings are the way to go! These dramatic pieces can add an extra bit of pizzazz whether you’re dressing up or going casual. Just be careful not to go overboard; too much bling can easily look gaudy rather than stylish.
The post Men’s Earrings: how to Choose the Right Ones appeared first on Digital Online Fashion Magazine | Free Fashion Magazine | Best Lifestyle Blog.